Web Platform is the primary way for users to access LeadSquared. It is built using ASP.NET MVC connecting to WCF/REST API, and MySQL/Redis/Elasticsearch and other Amazon Web Services on the backend.
We are looking for Full Stack .NET Developers who are very strong on ASP.NET MVC and .NET framework in general, and have a clear understanding of building scalable web applications using .NET.
The role involves understanding business requirements and architecting/designing an appropriate solution that is secure, scalable, high performing and testable. It is a hands-on role involving building software and taking ownership of delivery by working closely with junior members.
LeadSquared currently has a rules engine which can automate some tasks for sales and marketing teams. We are looking to build a next generation workflow engine that helps automate complex marketing campaigns and multi-step sales workflows. The role is to own the project of architecting, designing, development and release of the engine by closely working with the leadership team of LeadSquared.Apply Now
LeadSquared is looking for a senior technical leader to improve and scale these services as LeadSquared usage grows, build new services as new use cases are uncovered. Looking for candidates with Very strong experience in ASP.NET MVC, C#, WCF/WebApi, SQL, experience in UI + back endApply Now
LeadSquared is looking for an engineer to lead the development effort of our iOS App. It will involve understanding the features to be developed, working with the product management team to ensure it is designed right and then do technical analysis, development and release of the app iteratively. Ensuring code quality and timely releases are of course critical needs of the role. The ideal candidate would have experience of designing, developing, debugging and releasing a high-quality iOS app.Apply Now
LeadSquared is looking for a strong developer who can own the integration of LeadSquared with SalesForce. This will involve understanding LeadSquared, its API, and deep expertise in SalesForce development and integration models. The role will involve design and development of the connector, and be one-point contact for all SalesForce integration threads.Apply Now
LeadSquared is looking for a Technical Lead to operate and enhance the efficiency of our continuous delivery and monitoring of our SaaS platform. The role involves taking full responsibility of reliability, performance, security and cost of production, staging, test and dev environments.
Typical DevOps projects at LeadSquared include:
• Build a multi-region auto-scaling infrastructure that optimizes performance and cost.
• Manage source control, build, logging and performance management tools
• Architect, build and manage dashboards to provide visibility into delivery, production application functional and performance status
• Architect and manage security of production environment
Our entire platform is hosted on AWS, comprising of web applications, web services, windows services, MySQL, Redis and ElasticSearch clusters and several other AWS resources like EC2, S3, Cloudfront, Route53, SQS and SNS.
LeadSquared is looking for a Visual Designer to design web and mobile user interfaces of new features. The role involves working with the product management and engineering team to design beautiful, usable, modern, world-class user interfaces that our users will love.
• Passion for designing best in class software.
• 3+ years of experience in UI design of B2B software applications a must.
• Experience in visual design of web based user interfaces, preferably in business process automation, sales or marketing areas.
• Mobile UI design experience preferred.
• Ability to lead without authority
Please share your portfolio online for review and further discussions.Apply Now
LeadSquared is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help design great features to achieve our mission of being the best B2C sales & marketing automation software platform. The role involves working with customers and internal customer facing teams to discover, analyze, develop and follow-through new features that drive value for customers.
• Passion for building best in class software.
• 5+ years of experience in writing requirements for business software, preferably related to marketing/sales or business process automation.
• Deep understanding of usability and user interface design.
• Good understanding of architecture of cloud based SaaS apps.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to find creative solutions to challenging problems.
• Ability to lead without authority
• Exposure to tools like Mixpanel, Fullstory and Google Analytics to monitor and analyze usage
LeadSquared is getting very strong interest across India and is actively looking for high energy sales professionals across India, who have got the drive and passion of building profitable businesses from ground up. • The sales professional should be able to identify and prospect high value target accounts for new business, maintain existing accounts as well as establish and work with partners.Apply Now
LeadSquared is looking for a Manager of Channel Sales/ Consulting Alliances to build up our Indian presence with System Integrators, Resellers & Consulting Alliances. You will manage all aspects of the partner sales and development lifecycle including partner recruitment, strategy development, partner activation, sales management, and the closing of partner sales opportunities.Apply Now
LeadSquared Analytics and Reports help our customers to learn what is working and what to improve. Reports Developer is responsible for designing, developing and releasing reports that will drive business improvements for our customers.
The engineer would work with product management and devise how users can get meaningful and actionable insights faster and better. The engineer would then be responsible to build the report, test it, ensure it scales and then deploy to production.