We are looking for a User Experience Designer to join our mobile platform product management team. The role involves understanding existing features on the web platform and translating it into features for the mobile application – keeping in mind the users that use the mobile application – along with creating new features and improving the existing flows.
The UX designer will work closely with the customers, sales and success teams of LeadSquared, the founders and the engineering team in the design process.
- 2+ years of experience in designing UX of mobile applications
- Ability to work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to engineering team.
- Should have done product documentation (PRD, use cases, Information Architecture, etc)
- Ability to lead without authority and take full ownership of product features.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Human Computer Interaction or Design from a reputed institute.