- The sales professional should be able to identify and prospect high value target accounts for new business, maintain existing accounts as well as establish and work with partners.
- Must be up to date with marketing technology trends.
- He/ She should feel home selling technology solutions to sales, marketing and management teams to B2C businesses.
- This position reports to the Director of Sales- North America
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting high value target accounts, qualifying the customer needs and closing the business
- The candidate will play an enabler role, responsible for acquiring new clients for LeadSquared
- The candidate will need to foster, promote and facilitate LeadSquared’s offering across all the domain areas
- Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows,events, web enquiries and phone enquiries etc.
- Contribute to strategic planning and execution of all Business Development activities, marketing and public relations in the given area
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Giving online and face to face presentations and demos to the clients
- Provide consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Owns the revenue responsibility
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Go getter
- Over 2+ years of experience of being an over achiever sales professional
- Experience of selling software as a service is a plus
- Demonstrating a software solution over the web meeting is a breeze for you
- Ability to analyze the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing. Prospecting and/or new business background. Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling location products and services Excellent phone communication skills. Strong influencing skills. Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies. Strong zeal to overachieve revenue goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Somebody who customers will not hesitate to call when they are in problem or call you because they love to talk to you