LeadSquared is a leading customer acquisition SaaS platform used by over 75,000 users across 25 countries to run their sales and marketing processes. Our goal is to grow 10X in the next 3 years which is an exciting scale challenge for our Devops and Engineering teams.
The Role – “Problem Solver”
We are looking for technical architects who have deep expertise in AWS tech stack and have the experience of solving complex automation problems. The role involves understanding various scale, performance, monitoring and security problems and developing a high quality, maintainable solution through automation for each of them.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Work on optimizing cloud costs
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- 5+ years’ experience in a large-scale web operations role, preferably in a SaaS business.
- Operations experience with managing large-scale AWS deployments
- Deep understanding of AWS tech stack across compute, network, database, analytics and Devops.
- Hands-on experience in developing automation using AWS serverless tech stack including Step Functions, Lambda and Batch.
- Exposure to troubleshooting issues spanning network, servers and databases