Data Stores form the core of LeadSquared platform. MySQL is the primary store supported by Redis and ElasticSearch depending on use cases. We are looking for a Database/SQL developer who will be responsible to work with the application and services team to build optimal queries for various modules, reports and ETL systems. The developer will also identify potential performance bottlenecks in the current reports and applications and address them.
There will be plenty of learning opportunities on how to build a scalable distributed database system and maintain a scalable, high-performance software. We are not looking for database administrators, but for developers who can grow as architects.
- 3+ years of experience in building data driven applications and systems.
- Exceptional SQL programming skills with solid understanding of Relational Databases
- Deep expertise in writing stored procedures, events and data migration scripts.
- Passion to learn and develop scalable, distributed database systems.
- MySQL expertise preferred, but open for Oracle and SQL Server experts.