LeadSquaredis looking fora seasoned techie to lead our Devops and Cloud Solutions team, whose goal is to optimize reliability, scalability, performance, cost and security of the cloud infrastructure running LeadSquared applications and services.
Our platform is 100% on AWS today, and leverages wide range of cloud services to operate various applications and services. Our tech stack include VPC, EC2, Aurora MySQL, Elasticsearch, Elasticache, SQS, SNS, S3, Cloudfront, Route53, Lambda, API Gateway etc.
Some of the key areas of work would be:
- CI/CD of platform
- Uptime and Performance of applications and services
- Cloud and Application Security
- Create 24X7 (in-sourced or out-sourced) operation to monitor infrastructure.
- Help migrate some of the applications to serverless/container-based solutions.
- Expand into Azure for supporting geographies where AWS doesn’t play, but LeadSquared has customers (such as UAE)
- Own DR and BC plan
- Deeply technical, hands-on professional
- Very detail oriented, thorough and process-oriented individual who believes in discipline and processes.
- Experience in managing very large cloud infrastructure
- Solid understanding of SaaS, multi-tenant architecture with hands-on experience in managing networking, servers, web applications, background services, databases, queuing systems, analytics services, serverless tech and containers.
- Experience in security and cost management of AWS infrastructure.