The Marketing Operations team at LeadSquared is looking for Email Marketing Specialist to work in the North American Market. The individual will work from our Bangalore office, and will be responsible for building email marketing campaigns, creating landing pages and tracking the effectiveness of all the marketing campaigns driven by the Marketing function.
- Build email marketing campaigns that are aligned with the marketing team’s objectives, optimize and analyse campaign results in LeadSquared – our marketing automation platform.
- Create and segment email databases for lead generation and suggest improvements based on campaign analysis.
- Work with industry partners to market and host webinars across different verticals
- Collaborate with Sales, Demand Generation and Partner Marketing teams for creating and optimizing email campaigns as well as the landing pages for various campaigns.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in creating and managing email marketing campaigns
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills. An eye for great design.
- Hands-on experience in using marketing automation applications such as LeadSquared, Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua
- A good understanding of tracking leads journey and setting up nurture campaigns to assist the leads/customers through the sales funnel
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and sound execution skills.