What we do?
LeadSquared is a leading lead conversion and customer acquisition SaaS platform used by over 12,000 users worldwide to automate their sales and marketing processes. Being a fast-growing cloud company, there are tons of exciting software engineering problems we solve that include scalability, performance, automation, big-data analytics and machine learning. It is a great opportunity for engineers who love to solve complex problems and would like to be part of a journey to build world-class software.
Web Platform is the primary way for users to access LeadSquared. We are looking for a seasoned software professional to take full responsibility of design, development, testing and release of major features in LeadSquared.
The role involves understanding product roadmap and priorities, working closely with the product management team to refine them. Subsequently, work with engineers to build a high quality, testable, scalable, secure and high performing application. It is a hands-on role which involves full responsibility of features from release to closely monitoring on production to ensure it is working as expected.
The ideal candidate would understand how to build such web applications and have full-stack experience including database expertise and strong understanding of software engineering practices such as work item management, source control, test driven development and continuous integration.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- 8+ years of full-stack experience in building web applications using .NET platform.
- 2+ years of recent experience in leading software development teams with full responsibility of software release
- Strong understanding of UI/UX, REST based web services, windows services and SQL/relational databases.
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Hands-on experience in test driven development and setting up continuous integration
- Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance