The role involves building an ETL platform for multi-tenant databases at LeadSquared to enable our next generation analytics and reports development. The role involves understanding the LeadSquared data schema, customer requirements and use Talend ETL platform to build data pipelines enabling datawarehouses for high performing analytics and reporting.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years experience in building ETL systems using Talend
- Strong knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Experience in handling large data sets (~ 100 GB tables, ~ 5 TB databases)
- Experience in AWS, MySQL and RedShift
- Ability to create clean, reliable, fault tolerant systems
- Understanding of multi-tenant systems