We are looking for a customer success manager who will own up a portfolio of customers, with the key objectives of ensuring customer retention, providing value to customers and consequently driving revenue growth.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all queries/requests for customers
- Own customer retention of each of the customer in the portfolio
- Understand customer business and use cases, and ensure maximum product adoption and usage for those business needs
- Based on understanding of customer’s business, identify opportunities for expanding scope of current implementation and increase stickiness
- Identify opportunities for upsells and cross sells and collaborate with Sales team to realize those
- Establish and nurture a healthy relationship with key customer stakeholders, monitor sentiment and manage escalations whenever necessary
- Through interactions with business stakeholders, perform a business value mapping exercise, analyze and establish a baseline RoI value for each customer, and devise a roadmap for maximizing it
- Carry out periodic business reviews with stakeholders to ensure they are aware of the value being created by LeadSquared.
Ideal Candidate –
- 4-6 years of experience in customer success/ account manager capacity with reputed SaaS businesses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and adapt to new technologies and products quickly
- Good team player and ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders (internal/ external) to ensure on time submission of deliverables
- Good project management skills