The Pre-Sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers. The Pre-Sales Consultant supports the successful achievement of proving LeadSquared’s ability to deliver the CRM/Sales solutions proposed to prospects or existing customers.
- Responsible for Product presentation/demonstration.
- Understand and capture customer requirements and map the same to Leadsquared features and solutions.
- Able to understand the feasibility of technical integrations (API integration, CTI Integration, etc.)
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal
- Build custom demos for the clients.
- Provide first-line support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects.
- Deliver Proof of Concepts.
- Prepare proposal documents.
- Monitor accurate and correct delivery of solutions.
- Build relationship with prospects or existing customers.
- Provide any technical input needed for proposals.
- Be able to position and present LeadSquared product offerings.
- Compare LeadSquared product offering with product from other competitors from a technical and functional point of view.