We are looking for a very well-organized product manager to drive improvement of NPS and user experience. The role involves customer interviews, analyzing product usage and organizing all customer requested feature requests to help various product teams prioritize their roadmap.
The role involves these key activities:
- Engage with users remotely and on the field, understand the way they use the product, identify gaps, issues and challenges.
- Build a strong understanding internally of how users use LeadSquared in multiple industries.
- Perform competitive analysis, identify gaps and generate reports
- Use tools such as Pendo and Natero to analyze usage and potential areas of improvement.
- Analyze NPS feedback and work on reducing detractors.
- Interface with success, support and pre-sales teams, and organize all feature requests.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Human Computer Interaction or Design from a reputed institute.
- 4+ years of experience in user experience design, requirements analysis and product management.
- Experience in designing and conducting software user research studies that has had an impact. We would like to understand how your research made an impact on the products and customers you worked with.
- Very good communication and documentation skills. Most importantly, should have outstanding listening skills.
- Ability to collect, analyse and present data in a way that it creates a coherent story