LeadSquared is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager – Implementation to join our team.
LeadSquared is looking for a Project Manager – Implementation who will be in-charge of getting the product live for our new clients. The role is a critical one since it will impact the overall retention and satisfaction of the customers.
- Conduct kick-off meetings with every new client to review expectations and to create a written project implementation plan with milestones, deliverables, SLAs and KPIs. Some meetings may require travel to client Location (domestic / international).
- Understand customers’ business and motivation to subscribe to LeadSquared: Come up with LeadSquared customization based on this understanding.
- Understand the software and tools ecosystem of Customer and come up with best possible ways of connecting LeadSquared to them.
- Come up and implement the best way of importing existing customer data and digital assets
- Execute the implementation plan: Make the customer live within promised timeframe.
- Be single point of contact for customer on implementation including any integrations.
- Communicate work status to client and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Work with Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support teams to ensure that they understand any customizations done or unique needs served for the customer
- Work closely with the product development team to share client feedback and for post-implementation reviews
- Track key metrics and KPIs related to implementation success
- Identify implementation areas that can be automated and work with the product or customer success teams to automate them
- Upsell / cross-sell LeadSquared product or services wherever applicable