- Monitoring the quality of calls and emails sent to the US region.
- Define, implement, maintain and continuously improve quality standard and processes.
- Responsible for drafting process and procedures.
- Review customer reported issues and customer satisfaction results.
- Work towards Quality improvement.
- Proactively identify quality issues/gaps and recommend corrective action.
- Develop and define major and minor characteristics of quality including quality metrics and scoring parameters.
- Ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into bigger picture.
- Work within strict deadlines.
- Escalate unresolved issues to Senior Management and work with Management to resolve the issues.
- Meticulous approach to work.
What you can bring to LeadSquared?
- 1-2 years of Quality control experience.
- Should have experience working in IT Product company.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).