In support of our international expansion and revenue growth objectives, we are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR). This position is an integral part of the new business sales team and initiates the relationship between the LeadSquared and prospective customers. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, social selling, and individual research. Successful SDRs have moved into almost every department in the company, and most often continue their careers on our sales or account management teams.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects pain points to determine how LeadSquared’s solutions could address those needs.
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position LeadSquared’s value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities in CRM and promoting database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing or business development experience is preferred
- 1+ Years of Software Sales experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
with any CRM solution a plus.