This role will be responsible for crafting and prioritizing LeadSquared’s SEO roadmap, in partnership with the Digital Marketing team. You will be working to identify key opportunities, ensure strong performance for core products and initiatives, and oversee all technical SEO programs and requirements. Candidates should have extensive SEO experience, with a proven ability to unify cross-functional teams to drive sustainable, exponential organic growth.
- Own and drive high volume organic search growth
- Monitor Organic Search performance of LeadSquared and its product sites and top competitor sites
- Lead all technical SEO projects and own related technical requirements for product and marketing initiatives
- Develop large-scale programs to grow our SEO practice and drive core business metrics
- Oversee SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content marketing, Product Marketing teams
- Deliver recurring SEO performance reports, provide actionable insights for senior executives and stakeholders, collaborate on quarterly progress reviews and forecasts
- Should be willing to work in the North American Time Zone
- 2+ years of professional experience in SEO with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs and significantly improving Organic Search performance for online businesses
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO best practices and optimizations
- Experience implementing successful large-scale SEO initiatives, including external link acquisition, site architecture, and international localization
- Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, communications, and product marketing teams to drive SEO programs forward in a highly effective manner
- Understanding of critical SEO analytics and research platforms as well as familiarity with various third-party SEO analytics solutions
- Experience working with a number of SEO suites/tools: Screaming Frog, ahrefs, semrush, etc.
- Familiarity with SEO analytics tools: Google/Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics