The role involves being part of mission-critical responsibility of ensuring that our complex, large-scale software applications, services and APIs are healthy, reliable, performant and efficient.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- 2+ years’ experience in a large-scale web operations role, preferably in a SaaS business.
- Operations experience with managing large-scale AWS deployments
- MCA or a degree in engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics streams.
- Exposure to troubleshooting issues spanning network, servers and databases