We are seeking an energetic and passionate software testing engineer to help us deliver better product to our customers. The job involves understanding LeadSquared platform, how customers use LeadSquared, and then contribute to ongoing releases by taking full ownership of quality of features being released.
You would work with the product management team, developers and others in QA to understand the use cases, plan your testing, write test cases and execute them for the features you own. You would do both functional and non-functional (performance, load, security) testing and contribute to test automation as relevant. Once release is done, you’d work with QA leadership to analyze how the release went and identify areas of improvement. Our QA team takes great pride in knowing every depth and corner of LeadSquared, and so they are natural sources of knowledge when it comes to troubleshooting customer issues.
- Atleast 2 years of experience in functional and regression testing of Mobile Applications (Android and iOS).
- Experience in writing test cases, defect logging and test reporting.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
- Ability to take full ownership of features and functionality.
- Experience in working directly with customers or support/sales teams in troubleshooting issues
- Knowledge of Cloud and/or SaaS environments.
- Knowledge of API testing using Runscope will be a great plus.