LeadSquared is looking for a Solutions Specialist who will work with the sales team to build solutions for prospective customers, and then own the implementation & on-boarding of new clients. The role is super critical for us as it directly impacts the revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Understand customers’ business needs and devise appropriate solutions using LeadSquared
- Understand the software and tools ecosystem of Customer and come up with best possible ways of connecting LeadSquared to them.
- Come up and implement the best way of importing existing customer data and digital assets
- Execute the implementation plan: Make the customer live within promised timeframe.
- Be single point of contact for customer on implementation including any integrations.
- Communicate work status to client and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Work with Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support teams to ensure that they understand any customizations done or unique needs served for the customer
- Work closely with the product development team to share client feedback and for post-implementation reviews
- Track key metrics and KPIs related to implementation success
- Identify implementation areas that can be automated and work with the product or customer success teams to automate them
- Upsell / cross-sell LeadSquared product or services wherever applicable
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree engineering or technology
- 3+ years of mandatory experience in Implementation world class products
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/task simultaneously
- Exception problem solving and solutioning skills
- Customer success oriented attitude
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Understanding of how cloud based applications are delivered and consumed
- Understand of unique feature and challenges of SaaS applications
- Exceptional critical thinking skills is a plus
- Flexibility to travel is required
- Timely execution oriented professionals will be preferred
- Focus on quality and attitude to excel will be a big plus
- Must be willing to work in the North American Time Zone