We are looking for a lead developer who can own the LeadSquared – Salesforce integration. This will involve understanding LeadSquared, its API, and deep expertise in SalesForce development and integration models. Businesses use SalesForce in several ways, and that makes the development if this “integration platform” even more challenging.
The role will involve design and development of the connector, customer interaction and working with pre-sales/success teams to facilitate adoption.
- Passion to build software that is powerful and yet easy to use.
- Experience of integrating SalesForce with at least one third party application
- Understanding of AppExchange certification process
- Strong Salesforce technical knowledge with experience in writing Apex Classes/ Triggers/ VF Pages/ Web-services (SOAP or REST API)
- Good experience in Salesforce Development and customization.
- Must have working knowledge in standard functions/ Modules of SalesForce including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud, community cloud, custom cloud & Analytics cloud.
- Good programming experience in any OO programming language and SQL.
- Experience in web application development in .NET or Java is a great plus.
- Overall 4+ years of experience in software development.