The education sector across the globe is booming. We all are aware, due to the pandemic the educational activities slowed down for some time. But thanks to the mighty technology the education sector regained the pace. In this webinar, we discuss how technology plays a massive role in streamlining and increasing the admission inflow.
Key Discussion Points:
- Strategies to mend the enrolment leakage
- Fixing enrolments through automation and engagement strategies
- Increase enrolment rates through social media and digital marketing
- Create a seamless enrolment journey by introducing technology
- What goes into making a seamless enrolment process: Use of automation and technology in streamlining enrolment operations
Sravan Kumar. V
SR. Digital Transformation Officer
Sravan Kumar is a Digital Marketing expert and a passionate marketer. Throughout his career, he has worn various hats of being an entrepreneur, digital marketing professor and currently helps firms undergo digital transformation. He is currently associated with Kooheji Group Bahrain(Kooheji Contractors, Kooheji Developers, Royal Ambassador – Hospitality and Property Management, Canadian School Bahrain, etc.,) leading digital transformation.
SR. Associate – SMB Sales
Siddharth Sharma is an experienced solutions specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the IT and SaaS industry for the past five years. Siddharth describes his journey as starting from product advisor- in B2B SaaS companies, to being a full-time solution specialist. His value-adding digital marketing skills and strong technical knowledge have helped countless SMB’s grow multifold.