The education sector has been at the forefront of economic development in India. With the advancement of technology, we have witnessed how every household is getting turned into a mini classroom. In this webinar, we’ll hear from experts at Exotel, August Academy, and LeadSquared as they try to simplify and improve the lead-to-customer journey in education.
Key Discussion Points:
- Key communication challenges faced by Educational Institutions and E-learning platforms, and how to solve them.
- Importance of the right communication with the right people at the right time
- What goes into building a highly efficient in-house sales call center
- SLA monitoring and automation to improve operational efficiency
- Hear from our customer August Academy – how they were able to streamline their sales process using LeadSquared’s integration with Exotel
Manager-Partnerships and Channel Sales, Exotel
Karthikeyan is a meticulous engineer turned SaaS enthusiast with experience in building sustainable partnerships, in handling Enterprise and Sales. He has been with Exotel for the past 5+ years, started as an inside sales representative. Karthikeyan is primarily responsible for SMB Business expansion pan India to leading the Partnership charter for India & International.
Founder and CEO, August Academy
After a Ph. D. in Aerospace Engineering from Stanford University, Karthik decided to start August Academy in 2013, which is now one of India’s leading MBA Admissions consulting firms. Their students study at some of the world’s premier business schools including Harvard Business School, Chicago Booth, Kellogg, Dartmouth Tuck, Berkeley Haas, and more, and have attained over USD $ 5.5 Million in scholarships.
Manager – Inside Sales, LeadSquared
Arbaz has over 4 years of experience in hardcore sales. He is skilled in managing the entire sales cycle effectively – from prospecting to closing the sale. He is an expert in SMB sales and has won more than 200 customers for LeadSquared, in a very short span of time. Lately, Arbaz has been working with outbound calling teams, helping them scale and build pro-active call center sales operations.