While an insurance policy is becoming one of the most sought-after products in the global market since the pandemic, experts still suggest that African insurers may see a sales slowdown due to the volatile macroeconomic conditions.
To stabilize bottom-line growth, top insurers are switching to innovative sales technologies to help them reach more customers, optimize costs and execute more actions with fewer resources.
Learn how to leverage these new technologies to transform your sales in 2023 and beyond.
Key Discussion Points:
- Highlights from 2022, trends in the insurance space, and the growing relevance of technology
- Reasons why insurance carriers/ brokers experience low policy sales
- Importance of a well-integrated, transparent, flexible, and easy-to-access insurance process
- How sales automation can rejuvenate distribution channels and customer experience
- Critical milestones for African insurance leaders to navigate challenging market
Head of Strategy and Insights, Hollard
Executive Head- Discovery Insure Distribution Services, Discovery Insure
Head- Enterprise Business of Africa