Due to rising income and internet penetration, digital avenues are becoming the next arena for competition between financial businesses. To enable their business, decision-makers need to know how they can uniquely position themselves and beat the competition.
In this discussion, listen to the finance leaders decode the Indian digital lending market for 2022 and help you reshape your sales growth.
Key Discussion Points:
- Changes in the lending ecosystem and trends driving the adoption of digital services
- Tips for penetrating new segments and accelerating loan book growth
- Leveraging big data and improving customer targeting
- Importance of Client Lifecycle Management
- Impact of current regulatory guidelines on DL
Chief Technology Officer, Poonawalla Fincorp
EVP and Digital Head, TATA Capital
Director – Financial Services, KPMG India
Vice President – Sales, LeadSquared