Last year, changed the world of enrollments. It brought a whole new set of enrollment challenges and caused schools to pivot admissions processes and education. From virtual campus visits to self-serve applications, the admission experience saw a tectonic shift. Now, everyone is wondering how the future of enrollments will pan out.
- What will be the key trends in admissions?
- How can admission heads be prepared?
It is more important than ever to ensure discovery and offer meaningful programs which can pave the way to a successful career for students.
In this panel discussion we bring together some of the best minds from top colleges to discuss challenges, trends and the future of enrollments.
– Samira Zacharias, Director of Admissions, The Modern College of Design
– Paul Matylonek, Admissions Director, Tricoci University of Beauty Culture
– Joy McClure, Chief Admissions Officer, Tricoci University of Beauty Culture
– Michael Collins, VP of Admissions, Unitek Learning
– Jenn Lyles, Higher Ed, Marketing Guru
Key Points of Discussion:
– Future of Enrollments in the post pandemic era
– Key enrollment challenges faced by career colleges
– How to set up a superstar admissions team
– Short-term and long-term metrics to chase
– And, how to stay relevant to Gen-Z