Send emails to your leads from your Gmail inbox using LeadSquared CRM for Gmail.
1. Connect your inbox: Easily connect your Gmail account with LeadSquared, with Gmail integration. Sync your email contacts and more with just one click.
2. Analyze and improve your emails: Get analytics for all emails that you send out, Know which subject line worked better, and what content got you more clicks. Customize your campaigns better using this data.
3. See all email exchanges in a single view: Just go to the lead details to see the complete email trail between a prospect and a salesperson in LeadSquared CRM for Gmail. Check the responses and take action accordingly.
4. Track delays in responding to prospects: Monitor delays in responding to prospect queries and take corrective measures. This would keep your salespeople on their toes, and make sure you never lose a deal to slow responses.
5. Send trackable sales emails from Gmail: Send sales emails from your Gmail to your leads as usual. Our Gmail CRM integration captures each email exchange, both incoming and outgoing as an activity under lead details.
6. Maintain a consistent quality in emails: Because you can track each email interaction, you can monitor if the salespeople are sticking to the quality standards of your emails. Identify mistakes and inconsistencies and fix them fast.
7. Track all sales emails: Track sales emails being sent to your prospects and the conversations that are happening between your salespeople and them in LeadSquared with Gmail integration.
8. Advanced email analytics: Know how each email is performing with advanced email analytics. Tweak subject lines and content to know which campaign gives you better results and much more with LeadSquared CRM for Gmail.