- You provide your personal information (email, phone number, etc.) and billing information to us while creating an account with us. We store that information reliably and securely. We use that information only for the purpose of serving you.
- When you install our services (LeadSquared Web application or Mobile app), we collect non-personally identifiable data (like location, IP address, feature usage) of your visitors/users.
- When using our Mobile Apps, based on your authorization – we can track your location, SMS, Email and Calls (including recording calls).
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of your interactions with our Websites, applications, and emails.
Use of Collected Information
- LeadSquared uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- LeadSquared may use information collected to provide you with additional information about our Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- LeadSquared may use information collected to improve our Websites and Services.
- We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may share information collected with other companies, that work on our behalf.
Detailed Privacy Statement
|“You”, “your” or “Customer”||An individual or legal entity who is visiting our website or consuming any service from LeadSquared.|
|“LeadSquared”, “we”, “us” or “our”||LeadSquared – owned and operated by MarketXpander Services Private Limited, #33, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bangalore – 560102.|
|“LeadSquared Application”, “Service”, “Software”, or “Platform”|| The suite of applications available at https://leadsquared.com or any of its sub-domain or any other URL/location (including location on mobile apps) made available by us|
|Subscription Service||All of our web and mobile based marketing and sales applications, tools and platforms that you have subscribed to by an Order Form or that we otherwise make available to you, and are developed, operated, and maintained by us, accessible via https://leadsquared.com or another designated URL, and any ancillary products and services that we provide to you.|
|Visitor(s)||Individual people or accounts that are designated and authorized by Customer to access Subscription Service|
|User(s)||Individual people or accounts that are designated and authorized by Customer to access Subscription Service|
|Contact Information||The name, email address, phone number, online user name(s), telephone number, and similar information submitted by visitors to our website or landing pages.|
|Terms of Service||LeadSquared’s Terms of Service located at https://www.leadsquared.com/leadsquared-terms-of-service/|
|Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)||LeadSquared’s Acceptable Use Policy located at https://www.leadsquared.com/aup.|
|Leads||Contact records in LeadSquared Application which are stored and captured by LeadSquared Users. Typically, these are customers or prospects of LeadSquared Customer.|
Nature of Collected Information
We may collect, store and use following information when you visit or use our Website
1) Contact and Identity Information about you when you fill up any forms. For example, we may collect your name, email address, phone number etc. when you fill up forms.
2) Your Company and Billing/Payment information like Company Name, Address, Size, Revenue, Tax Id, Profit etc. when you provide this information as part of trial or sign-up process with us. We collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit cards numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect sensitive information from you.
3) Your Website Navigation Behavior: We may collect following non-personal information when you visit our Website or Customer Websites
- Your Computer’s IP Address, Operating System, Browser type, location,
- Referral source, duration of visit, pages visited, links clicked
On our Web Applications
When you are using our web applications, we may collect non-personal information such as your navigation across our product, which and how many pages you visit, time spent on various pages, and your computer’s IP address, operating system, browser type and screen resolution.
You may additionally authorize us to connect your LeadSquared account with your email using our Email Sync App or Gmail Plugin – in which case LeadSquared application will read your emails and sync them with corresponding leads.
We may also collect non-personal data about your usage of features and store that data in our analytics platform.
On our Mobile Apps
We may use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Application and any crashes on your mobile device. In addition to information we collect on our Websites, when you use our Mobile Applications we may also collect your city location, device model and version, OS version, and your LeadSquared Subscription Service credentials.
LeadSquared mobile application for Android and iOS tracks user’s real-time location during work hours to help LeadSquared Customer track their users and respective prospect meetings. LeadSquared mobile application for Android helps users to automatically track business related phone calls and SMS text messages. Location tracking as well as calls/SMS tracking can be turned off by respective users if they do not wish their location or calls/text messages to be tracked. The tracked data is sent over secure transport (HTTPS) and is not used by LeadSquared for any purpose. The data is securely stored in respective LeadSquared Customer’s application database for their own business processes managed using LeadSquared. The following sections specifically detail the tracking:
Text SMS inbox
- SMS inbox is read to track and capture incoming and sent text messages to Leads. Note that only messages pertaining to Leads stored in LeadSquared database are tracked.
- The messages are securely transported over HTTPS to LeadSquared databases and are accessible to all LeadSquared Users of the particular LeadSquared Customer.
- By default, the tracking is on, and can be switched off by Mobile App user by navigating to the Settings section of the App.
Read Call logs
- Phone call logs are read to track inbound and outbound calls for the purpose of logging call activities with Leads. Call time, duration and phone number are tracked and stored in the LeadSquared Application database.
- By default, the tracking is on, and can be switched off by the Mobile App user.
User’s location data
- Real-time location data is captured from the user’s device during work hours. The data is captured after the user “checks-in” through LeadSquared mobile application and until the user “checks-out” through the application.
- The location data is also used to tag data posted to LeadSquared Application.
- Location tracking can be switched off at LeadSquared Application level.
Use of Collected Information
We will not share your personal information with anyone except as described in this policy.
We Never Sell Personal Information
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Use of Personal Information
(a) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve the Subscription Service;
(b) send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means;
(c) send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, and
(d) provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
(e) If you use our mobile apps, we may send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about events or promotions. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may turn them off at the device level. We may link information we store within the analytics software to Personal Information you submit within the Mobile App.
In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you, based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Use of Non-Personal Information
We use non-personal Information to operate and improve the Websites and the Subscription Service. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Information to provide you with personalized information about LeadSquared. We do not own the non-personal information collected on Customer Websites. That information is sole property of our customers. However, we can use this information to do statistical analysis and to improve our Application.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
Use of Credit Card Information
If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our Websites, our customers, and users of the Subscription Service and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Social Media Features
Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the Subscription Service or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “Opting Out and Unsubscribing” below. If you provide information to our customers as part of their use of the Subscription Service, our customers decide how long to retain the personal information they collect from you. After termination, we may, unless legally prohibited, delete all customer information, including your Personal Information, from the Subscription Service.
International Transfer of Information
In additional to the statements made in this policy regarding sharing of collected information, we may disclose your information in following cases:
- If required by law
- To protect your safety or the safety of others
- To investigate fraud or violation of Acceptable Use Policy (https://www.leadsquared.com/aup )
- If required in context of legal case brought against LeadSquared, its officers, employees, affiliates, customers & vendors
- To establish, exercise, protect, defend and enforce our legal rights
Tools to collect non-personal Information
We use the following standard Website visit tracking tools to collect non-personal information about your Website Navigation Behavior:
Cookies are small data files that get stored on your computer. They will not contain any executable software, malicious code or virus. Cookies do not establish your personal identity. They just establish the source of requests to our web servers.
Most browsers offer the capability to accept or reject auto-storage of Cookies. You may change your browser settings to alter this behavior.
However, we encourage you to keep Cookies option enabled. This will help us personalize your online experience which will save time for you to find relevant information while browsing our websites.
Clear GIF or Web Beacon
We user Clear GIF (also known as Web Beacon or Web Bugs or Pixel tag) in our website and email messages to track effectiveness of our content. Clear GIF is a tiny image embedded on our web page that tracks online movements of website users. It is similar to functionality in Cookies but it is not stored on your computer. We may also use Clear GIF in emails delivered through our application. It helps us track which email has been opened by recipients.
This technology helps us to understand your interest and improve our content. It doesn’t track your personal identity, not it does propagate any harmful content.
Tracking by our Advertisement Partners
Tools used by our customers
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
As a business service, LeadSquared does not target its offerings toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from users under 13 years of age.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
Upon request LeadSquared will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being solicited by LeadSquared
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Our Acceptable Use Policy, at https://www.leadsquared.com/aup applies to us and to our customers and, among other things, prohibits use of the Subscription Service to send unsolicited commercial email in violation of applicable laws, and requires the inclusion in every email sent using the Subscription Service of an “opt-out” mechanism and other required information. We require all of our customers to agree to adhere to the Acceptable Use Policy at all times, and any violations of the Acceptable Use Policy by a customer can result in immediate suspension or termination of the Subscription Service.
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Subscription Service.
To Unsubscribe from Our Customers’ Communications
Our customers are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications. You can unsubscribe from our customers’ marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting them directly. If you find any of our customers violating our Acceptable Use Policy (https://www.leadsquared.com/aup) then do notify us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take appropriate action in a reasonable period of time.