CRM in healthcare
New Jersey-based hospice and home healthcare provider, Ennoblecare, is using healthcare CRM to:
- Capture and categorize leads according to the care they seek
- Create patient profiles for automated yet personalized communication
- Automate workflows for their practice
“We have clear visibility on every single lead that comes in through LeadSquared.”
Hicham Moro, Operations ManagerEnnoble Care
Read complete story of Ennoble Care.
CRM in education
California Career Institute, a leading institution for medical career, uses Education CRM for:
- Gaining visibility into their admissions pipeline
- Communications automation
- Student portal
“With LeadSquared, we can take a deeper look at our processes and utilize new technology to study how we’re doing as an institution.”
Maggie Zaman, Director of AdmissionsCalifornia Career Institute
Read California Career Institute’s story.
Here’s another story of how EdTechs use CRM in their sales operations.
BYJU’S, the Indian EdTech giant uses EdTech CRM for:
- Order management
“It makes it easy for you to measure both your marketing and sales parameters easily and without much error.”
Mrinal Mohit, Chief Operating OfficerBYJU’S
Read BYJU’S journey of growth after implementing CRM.
CRM in real estate
Shapoorji Pallonji International Property Developers, uses real estate CRM for:
- Automating lead capture process
- Real estate broker onboarding and management
- Improving agent productivity
- Lead prioritization and management
“We’re able to capture 50% more leads from various sources.”
Rohit Satyavrata, Senior Marketing ManagerShapoorji Pallonji Group
Read the complete story here.
CRM in travel and hospitality
Acron Homes and Hospitality, a known name in Goa, India for their hospitality and real estate establishments, uses Travel CRM for:
- Lead management
- Sales tracking and management
“You might have the best product in the world and the best sales team. But without leads, it is like a car without fuel and that car is not going to go anywhere.”
Dr Joseph Britto, Co-founder and DirectorAcron
Read Acron Homes’ story here.
CRM in financial services
Pune-based Poonawalla Fincorp, a leading name in the Indian financial services sector uses Lending CRM for:
- Automating loan origination and approval processes
- Upselling and cross-selling loans
- Self-serve loan portal
- Assessing creditworthiness and e-KYC
“Our agents are more efficient, and the journeys are more seamless, helping us deliver a premium experience to every borrower.”
Kandarp Kant, Chief Technology OfficerPoonawalla Fincorp
Read Poonawalla Fincorp’s CRM story.
Bengaluru-based fintech Uni Cards, uses collections CRM for:
- Customer onboarding
- Lead scoring and prioritization
- Automated lead distribution
- Mobile CRM for collection agents
“We were able to achieve 4x customer onboardings and 2x collection visits per agent per day.”
Siddharth Gupta, Associate Director - GrowthUni
Read Uni’s story here.
CRM in insurance
Ditto Insurance, the seller of health and term insurance policies, uses Insurance CRM for:
- Lead Capture and distribution automation
- Tracking conversations between leads and sales reps
- Sales funnel management
- Setting up daily tasks and reminders for insurance agents
“Automated lead assignment helps us save a lot of time and bandwidth, and we can focus on what we do best—provide good insurance advice and service.”
Lokesh Gurram, Co-founderDitto
Read Ditto’s story here.
CRM in stockbroking
India’s 3rd largest stockbroking firm, Angel One, uses stock broking CRM for:
- Multichannel lead capture automation
- Lead distribution based on pre-set logic
- Monitoring customer interactions and ensuring call quality with agents
- Marketing automation for customer communications
“With the help of the right tools, our lead engagement has become measurable, and the lead volume has increased from 50k to 6 lakhs per month.”
Prabhakar Tiwari, Chief Growth OfficerAngelOne
Read Angel One’s CRM story.
CRM in logistics
Freight Systems, an international freight forwarding company, uses CRM for:
- Process automation
- Managing marketing campaigns
- Managing data
“We have optimized the performance of our existing people, resources, and data to increase our productivity by 50% in just three months. We now dial more numbers and connect with more people every day.”
Savio Rodrigues, Manager-Inside SalesFreight Systems
Read Freight System’s story.