Capture leads from various sources and engage with them through marketing automation with Dynamics Integration
1. Capture leads from all sources: Capture leads from all your sources: chat, inbound calls, website widgets, landing pages, paid ads, social media, and more with Microsoft Dynamics integration. Don’t lose out on any lead sources and automate lead capture.
2. Create responsive landing pages: In LeadSquared, create responsive landing pages for your business. Select from dozens of templates, or design your pages with an easy builder. You can also upload your templates.
3. Nurture and engage your leads: Set up drip campaigns and autoresponders for your leads based on their activities. Reduce response time by reaching out to the lead as soon as they perform a desired activity.
4. Send high-performing emails: Be on top of the mind with your leads by sending them timely emails and SMS. Use an easy drag-and-drop builder to create well-designed emails or choose from a variety of email templates.
5. Track what your lead does on their website: Know what webpages your lead has visited, how much time he has spent on each page, which forms he has submitted, and what product/service he’s interested in by tracking his activities.
6. Analyze everything: Get detailed reports on the performance of your website widgets, landing pages, email campaigns, or even AdWords campaigns. Know which source is driving maximum conversion and provides you with high-quality leads.