With Bigcommerce integration, you can now track your users and orders in LeadSquared.
1. Create & update new customers: New customers are added, and old customers are updated automatically into LeadSquared when an order comes in with Bigcommerce integration. No need to painstakingly enter each lead manually.
2. Send new offers to customers via emails: Whenever a customer makes a purchase from your online store, you can start nurturing them with discounts or other offers from LeadSquared email and drip campaigns.
3. Capture new orders as activities: When an existing customer makes a new purchase, you can track this as a new order activity in LeadSquared, and subsequently trigger relevant workflows.
4. Track your lead's activities: With Bigcommerce integration, track your lead’s activities in LeadSquared like products viewed, or categories visits on your website. Use this information to send relevant promotions.
5. Trigger smart emails based on user actions: Send emails that motivate the customers to finish their purchases. Nudge your users with cart abandonment emails, finish payment emails, and other emails based on user.
6. Analyze users and orders with analytics: Analyze the lifetime value of a customer based on their average order value, total purchases, and individual purchase details.