Google Reviews connector helps you sync business reviews for all your locations to analyze them in LeadSquared. You can reply to your reviews, set automatic replies to engage with your customers, understand what your customers say about your business, invite your leads for sharing their reviews, etc
You can improve your business outlook on Google’s search engine by regularly sharing owner responses on reviews and getting more reviews. Regularly replying to reviews and getting a higher number of positive reviews for any location helps in increasing the organic search result ranking. Looking at high positive reviews and good engagement also gives good confidence to your prospective customers while they are evaluating multiple businesses to make their purchase decision. It can indirectly help in increasing footfall/inquiries for your business offerings.
- Sync and Manage: Sync Google reviews for your Google My Business(GMB) locations and manage them from LeadSquared
- Reply to reviews: You can directly reply to your reviews from LeadSquared, no need to manage them from GMB.
- Set Auto Reply: To have 100% engagement with your reviewers, set auto reply which will ensure that a reply from the business owner is posted as soon as a new review is posted
- Leverage integration with ChatGPT: Generate contextual replies using ChatGPT to differentiate your replies and to post relevant replies rather than a generic templated reply
- Invite for reviews: Use LeadSquared automation or manually send review invitation links to your leads to get more reviews on your business
- Analyze your Reviews: Understand the most commonly used words by your reviewers across all your reviews, understand the overall sentiment of your reviewers, and know the count of reviews based on rating.