Media coverage can be hard to come by even for long-established companies, but it’s significantly harder for startups.
Hacking the Media: How to Get Media Coverage for Your Travel Startup
In our last webinar, travel marketing expert, Tanu Arora from TravHQ – a travel marketing and media website, joined us to discuss, how to get media coverage for travel businesses and 8 simple ways in which this can be done. In case you missed it, you can watch it here.
Tanu also talked about:
- The travel media ecosystem
- When travel startups should do media outreach
- What factors should be considered before approaching the media
- How to close the deal with the media
A marketing professional with experience of 4 years, Tanu holds expertise in sales, digital marketing and developing successful brand strategies. She is also the Brand Lead at TravHQ.
So if you are a travel business, just starting out and want to know how to get media coverage for your business, you should check out the webinar recording.
And here are some more resources that you could look at to get better at travel and tourism marketing, from the LeadSquared blog :) :
- Travel and Tourism Marketing Tips to Boost your Online Presence
- The Minimalist Guide to Hospitality Marketing (Webinar Recording and FAQ)
- 10 Content Marketing Ideas for Travel and Tour Businesses
Want more? You can find all travel and hospitality marketing related posts here. And let us know what you think!
I hope you can implement these methods and I do hope they actually help you in getting better media coverage for your business.