After discussing about lead generation websites/local business directories in India, UK and USA, here are the top lead generation websites in South Africa that local businesses can use to generate leads.
Findit listing site is a leading South African business directory operational for the last decade and a half. Over the years, this site which is a directory of trade, commerce, industry and business opportunities in South Africa has helped sellers get leads by letting them connect with buyers directly.
How do you list your business on Findit?
1. As a marketer or a small business owner, it is vital that you post your business on this site to help consumers get to know you better. You can opt for a free listing which will include a logo of your company and link to your business website.
2. However, for better exposure, you can also choose the map listing which will include the above mentioned features plus a map listing. This will help your customers locate you better on the map and reach you without a fuss. This package will cost you around 20 Rands per month.
3. If this does not suffice, at 200 Rands per month, you can also choose the featured listing. This ad will have similar features as a free ad and map listing, but will be featured on the home page as a priority listing.
4. For further enquiries, you can call them up at 0861 10 64 06.
This lead generation website in South Africa is a fast growing business directory. Adding your business to this site will help you drive traffic to your website, increase your online presence and thereby generate leads.
How do you list your business on BIZNIZ?
1. The basic plan to post your business on Bizniz is free. However, if you are looking for a premium ad listing, you can avail the same on this site.
2. This is how a paid ad works on this site – With each posting, you earn a BIZbuck. You can then convert your BIZbucks into advertising space on the website and post your ad. The moment you register your business, you will be awarded 100 BIZbucks. So, when you register yourself, you have a credit of 100 BIZbucks in your Bizniz account and can use it to buy ad space to post ads for your business. Every sign-up from a friend whom you have invited to the site will also earn you 10 BIZbucks.
3. You can also purchase BIZbucks at 0.50c for 1 BIZbuck. Here is the detailed rate card.
Ananzi is South Africa’s first lead generation/classified site. Ananzi currently sees 4, 50 000 unique users and over 10 million page impressions per month, so adding your business to this site will sure give you an edge over the others OR at least make you even with other competing businesses already listed on this site.
How do you list your business on Ananzi?
1. Advertising a website on Ananzi is absolutely free and you can do so by clicking on the ‘submissions’ tab on the home page.
2. Ananzi also has the option for a small business owner/marketer to advertise his/her website/product. Advertising a business helps you promote your company/business details better. Rates have not been mentioned and you need to fill this form to get further details.
3. This lead generation site consists of two major segments: SA Site Directory and Search Engine. In order to get your site registered into the search engine, you have to submit your details to the SA Site Directory. Your business will then be approved and added to the main Ananzi listing site.
This lead generation website gets its name from a native South African mammal of the same name which sniffs out ants from large ant heaps…quite similar to the way customers/users sniff out a suitable business from a cluster of names.
How do you list your business on Aardvrak?
1. You can either choose a free or paid ad on Aardvark.
2. Here is the list of advertising options available on this lead generation website:
Favourites: This will allow your business name to be added to the Aardvark favorite’s tab which appears on each page just below the home page logo. This will enhance your business exposure to a wider segment of the market.
Sponsored Link: As a marketer/small business owner, when you choose this advertising option you get a customized link and 25 specific keywords to help improve your web visibility.
Buttons: Aardvark also offers home page text button ads. You will get a special title that has been hyperlinked to your business website. Rates have not been mentioned and you need to get in touch with them directly for the same. Email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This lead generation website is one of the oldest and most comprehensive online business directories in South Africa. This site puts details of more than 5 lakh companies on your fingertips and vice versa for customers who are looking for company/business details.
How do you list your business on Sayellow?
1. You can list your business on Sayellow for free which will gain you instant access to millions of potential customers. A free add will include your company name, website address, email address, physical address, telephone number, fax number, contact person and a description of your company in up to 1000 words.
2. You can also opt for a paid listing which is called Priority Placement Ad.
3. Apart from the benefits that an advertiser gets in a free ad, a Priority Placement Ad will get you:
Primary display in search results.
Brand button added to your business name.
Banner ad in your profile.
This package will cost you around 313.50 Rands per month.
4. Your priority listing can also be displayed in other locations at an additional cost of 156.75 Rands per month.
You can also give Ahoo, Brabys and Yalwa business listing sites a try that will help generate leads for your local business.
Stay tuned for the top lead generation websites in Australia.
**Rates are taken from the respective websites at the time of writing this article. For latest pricing and offers please refer to the respective websites.**