Accredited by the Government of Canada, and with a proven track record over the last 20 years, Canadian Customer Debt Relief is the 4th Largest Debt Counselling Organisation in Canada. The company has helped thousands of Canadians resolve debts across Credit Cards, Unsecured Loans, Payday Loans, Student Loans, etc.
As a result, they are rated A+ on Better Business Bureau, and their Debt Consultant is famous for providing a swift and customer-centric approach to all problems. LeadSquared has been a proud technology partner of CCDR in building this customer experience and delivering higher sales productivity.
Business Challenges and Priorities
CCDR required a system to manage its end-to-end Marketing & Sales process. In other words, a system to capture leads from various different sources, manage the online document collection process and be a one-stop tool for their consultants to send emails, make phone calls, manage calendars and engage prospective customers over the entire sales cycle.
Few challenges faced by the business were:
- The team was using primitive automation for sales management that left them without data analysis.
- Email Deliverability was a big challenge for the company. They wanted to ensure their emails got to a prospects Primary Inbox and not Spam.
- Their current system did not allow them to track lead activities like –website visits, email opens, link clicks – in real-time.
- The team wanted to nurture old leads using Marketing Automation regularly, to reactivate them.
- The Sales reps were unhappy using the tools they had, and there was poor adoption across the team. The systems being used were non-intuitive for all those who were not tech-savvy.
Solution provided by LeadSquared
LeadSquared became the one-stop solution to streamline the entire debt collection and management process – increasing production capacity while delivering a wonderful experience for all prospects.