India’s auto industry defied all expectations in 2023, shattering records with over 3 million cars sold, marking a remarkable surge in sales. Thanks to a combination of factors, like a more robust economy, more people having more money to spend, government policies supporting the auto industry, and the release of some cool new cars.
However, to sustain this growth, it’s crucial to analyze the successful strategies of this year. This webinar will delve into the plans that have fueled this growth and identify the key elements that can be replicated to ensure continued success in 2024.
Join us as we dissect the drivers of India’s auto market resurgence and chart a course for sustainable growth in the years ahead.
Key Discussion Points:
- Highlights of the Indian auto industry’s performance in 2023
- The factors driving success in the Indian auto market
- Effective sales and promotional strategies for 2024
- Adoption of new technologies and digital transformation
- Creating a customer-centric strategy
Head – Sales (Domestic & Exports), Lumax
Regional Head – Sales, Mahindra Rise
AD – Business Development, LeadSquared