The EdTech industry is facing serious down time in terms of funding and student acquisition is getting harder with rising competition. It’s time for many teams to go back to the drawing board—think to pivot, diversify, and expand to newer geographies.
In this session, we aim to build the new roadmap of EdTech sales—build positive student experiences, pull the retention levers, and increase conversions.
Key Discussion Points:
- How to build resilient teams and processes
- Role of technology and AI to bring sales efficiency
- New pillars of sales—repeat learners, referrals, new courses
- Balancing acquisition and retention metrics to improve overall revenues
- How to ensure processes revolve around the student
VP – Growth & Strategy, KnowledgeHut upGrad
Director – Strategic Accounts, LeadSquared