Digital marketing and online visibility tool SEMrush has come out with a great opportunity for content marketers across India to showcase their expertise in the industry. It’s called the SEMrush India Big Blogging Contest.
The premise of the contest is simple – write a blog post (on a topic out of 100 predefined options) and promote it in any manner you choose.
The winning entry will receive a Macbook Pro – one great incentive to outdo your competitors and get a blogging companion for the next few years!
But that’s not all. The contest will receive entries from the best agencies, bloggers and marketers across India. This is a chance for every marketer to prove what they claim on their website – that they provide the best, most appropriate content to suit their clients’ business. This is a chance for every marketer to prove that they can create content on a subject on which they’re expected to have expertise, authority and in-depth knowledge.
SEMrush has made the job of choosing a topic a bit easier (or maybe, we could say, smartly made it more difficult). They have a predefined list of 100 headlines to choose from, categorized into the following topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy & Content Marketing
- Online Branding & PR
- Marketing Automation
- Data Analytics
- Competitive Intelligence
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Ecommerce Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Customer Acquisition & Retention
- B2B Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
Entries will be judged by some of the biggest names in the Digital Marketing Industry, from both India and abroad, including Malhar Barai, Head of Marketing at Tech Mahindra, Nitin Manchanda, Head of SEO at travel portal Trivago, and Dawn Anderson, Digital Marketing Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- So You Think You Can Be a Data Scientist?
- How to Power Your Analytics with Creative Insights from Marketing Automation
- X Chronic Problems You Can Solve with Marketing Automation
- Marketing Automation, Meet Customer: Driving Engagement on Autopilot
- Is Automation Synonymous with Flexibility in Marketing?
Are you game? Go on… Enter The Big Blogging Contest!