Key Discussion Points:
- Insurance Sales – how it is different in a different context?
- Data – old oil in a new bottle (especially why from insurance parlance?)
- The world of data (structured/unstructured) – how data drives the world & why there is a need to embrace data in selling insurance?
- Tools to rely upon at no cost technically to enable data driven sales
- Importance of reducing closure cycles, complaints, frauds driven by data
- Mind modeling of Data without data scientists
Co-Founder & Vice-President, Nanobi Analytics
Dr. S. Jayaprakash has had exposure to the insurance sector for more than 27 years. He started his career in LIC of India in the early 90s and has worked in both core insurance companies and MNC IT companies in insurance projects. He has exposure to various insurance markets from the USA to Australia and across life, non-life, pension, reinsurance, etc. Currently, he is the co-founder at Nanobi Data and Analytics, Bangalore (a product startup) that has won several awards for its innovative technology in analytics. He has also co-authored textbooks for the Insurance Institute of India for Associate Diploma courses and has published more than 50 articles in eminent publications like Geneva Association, Asia Insurance Review, Hindu BusinessLine, Live Mint, &Financial Express on various hot topics of Insurance from time to time. He has also completed his Ph.D. in Health Insurance. Prior to Nanobi, he worked with iFlex Solutions (now Oracle Financial Services) and MetLife India (as Head of Enterprise Risk Management portfolio).