With schools reopening and foreign students already moving abroad for study, universities in APAC should be prepared for an uptick in enrolments in 2023. There are quite a few reasons why is it so – applications for graduate programs saw an increase by 61%, almost 50,000 students returned to campuses post the pandemic, and there might a larger pool of students applying this year (students that deferred applying during the pandemic).
Why would omnichannel marketing be a key in grabbing the attention of students this year?
- 88% of mobile usage is on apps
- 94% of searches are initiated on Chrome
- 80% of your users are either on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
No matter what device, browser, or app they use, you need to identify where your target audience spends time and how to reach them across multiple channels.
Key Discussion Points:
- How to find your audience across multiple channels
- Differentiate multi- vs omnichannel marketing strategies
- The role of technology in aiding omnichannel marketing
- Best practices for omnichannel marketing
Regional Educational Lead, AWS
Head of Academy, TÜV SÜD
Regional Business Head – ASEAN, LeadSquared